North Stratford, NH 03590
Experienced General Surgeon needed
** Must have experience doing scopes **
This would be a split position between two community hospitals in the area. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in a similar, shared hospital role.
This critical access hospital is looking for a technologist who is interested in a permanent full-time role. An amazing part about this hospital is the fact that they are a part of a larger healthcare network - this gives them the resources and cost-saving benefits of working for a larger hospital.
* Full-time, 4-day work week with fixed weekday off
* 1:3 call coverage (122/yr), compensated in addition
* Highly skilled IT teams for support
* Clinical support by a nurse or MA
* Imaging, Lab, PT and OT on site
* Surgical time in OR split between GS and Endo - must be proficient in endo
* 16-22 pts daily
* 2 weeks and $4500 for continuing medical education
* $1/$3m Claims-made Professional Liability with "tail"
The area itself is absolutely beautiful and ideal for anyone who likes a small community feel and being outdoors. For more information on this opportunity please apply with a resume attached!
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!