Trenton, NJ 08601
Full-time Genetic Counselor needed at a top laboratory in New Jersey!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual to join our growing team.
- Review, process and pre-finalize genetic testing reports for Laboratory Director review/sign-out.
- Works within the organizational team to optimize the genetic testing workflow.
- Conducts thorough medical and family histories, including risk assessment and diagnostic management.
- Explains and educates genetic testing, results, and risk management to patients and ordering physicians.
- Attends and participates in professional meetings and directed educational opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
* Master's Degree (MS/MA/ScM/MSHyg) from an accredited training program in Genetic Counseling.
* Board Certified by the American College of Medical Genetics and/or the American Board of Genetic Counseling.
* Minimum of three years post-graduate clinical experience as a genetic counselor with demonstrated experience in a genetics clinical setting.
* Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks
* Ability to work collaboratively within project teams
* Ability to effectively work independently with minimal direction
* Proficiency with data evaluation and reporting
* Good communication skills
Offering a competitive salary & commission plan, and full benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!