Ephrata, WA 98823
Full-time Geriatric Nurse Practitioner needed at a top facility in Central Washington!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently seeking a Certified Nurse Practitioner to join our professional team of Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Physicians and Providers serving our geriatric patients in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Adult Care Homes, and Assisted Living Facilities.
Specialty: Geriatrics (Primary Care)
- Medical Director oversight with regular interaction, support, and case consultation
- Active Mentor Program for successful team/program integration
- Full-time, 5-day work week
- Volume: 6 to 8 patients per shift
- No Call
- 1-2 years’ experience Geriatrics, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine
- New graduates as AGACNP-BC or AGPCNP-BC welcome
- Washington State active license or ability to obtain; Certified
- Hours: M – F, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Closed Sat/Sun
- Support patients of Physicians, APP providers for FM (8) and IM (5)
* Conduct patient exams, diagnose health problems, develop patient treatment plans, order diagnostic tests, interpret results.
* Prescribe, review, and monitor medications.
* Assist with emotional, cognitive, and social needs of geriatric patients.
* Educate patients and caregivers about the ongoing management of their illnesses and diseases.
* Washington State ARNP license or eligibility to obtain licensure upon hire.
* Certified Family Nurse Practitioner with 1 to 2 years in Geriatrics, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
* AGACNP-BC or AGPCNP-BC New Graduates welcome.
* Successful completion of organization’s Medical Staff Credentialing Program.
Offering competitive compensation and benefits including generous insurance programs and retirement contributions, signing incentive, relocation assistance, both government site qualified and internal loan repayment programs, continuing medical education allowance, and considerable days off each year!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!