Milledgeville, GA 31061
Full-time Hematology Technical Leader needed at a top hospital in Central Georgia!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Hematology Technical Leader:
* 4 years experience as a MT (ASCP) or equivalent in a Hematology/Coagulation position as a minimum requirement. Must qualify as a “supervisor” under state laboratory licensure regulations (CLIA).
* Experience with bone marrow differentials preferred. Bench duties approximately 60% of the time.
* Responsible for technical oversight of hematology, coagulation and urinalysis at a Level 1 trauma center with a Children’s Hospital and extensive Outreach Lab
* Experience with all or most of the following duties is needed: training and competency evaluation for all staff, method validation, proficiency testing oversight, review and revision of procedure manual, forms and other required documents. This position will focus on technical and quality oversight, not supervisory tasks.
* Weekends, holidays and on call required.
Offering great compensation and benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!