Nashville, TN 37205
Full-time Histology/ Grossing Supervisor needed at a top facility in Tennessee!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Night Shift. Mon-Fri 11pm-7:30am.
The person in this position is responsible for overseeing departmental workload; maintaining and evaluating personnel, QA, production and procedures; obtaining and maintaining equipment and supplies; and supervising day to day functions of the Histology Accessioning Department and Grossing Assistants.
* An earned associate degree in a laboratory science or medical laboratory technology, obtained from an accredited institution, OR education/training equivalent to the above that includes at least 60 semester hours or equivalent from an accredited institution.
* Two to four years of prior job-related experience is required.
* Pathology technical skills and medical terminology experience is preferred.
* Must have demonstrated ability to supervise and motivate others, prioritize duties, and delegate responsibilities.
* Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
* Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills required.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!