(Ref Code: JAW99)
Was named U.S. News & World Report’s #6 Cancer Hospital in the nation!
Are you looking for a job where you can make an impact at an internationally recognized, top tier cancer treatment facility? We are looking for a motivated, Histology Supervisor to join our team who wants to make an impact immediately.
This position offers amazing incentives including:
- Aggressive Compensation
- Great Benefits
- Day Shift only (No holidays or weekends)
- Opportunities for Growth
Histologists who are looking to advance their career by working for a nationally recognized organization or Histology Supervisors who are committed to maintaining a high standard in their role and are dedicated to being a part of a culture that promotes kindness, caring, and hope are encouraged to apply!
Position: Histology Supervisor
Location: Tampa, FL
Histology Supervisor Job Description:
- Provides day to day oversight of testing staff and activities within the laboratory to ensure that quality and regulatory requirements are met.
- Maintains department operations in compliance with accreditation and regulatory standards.
- Performs and reports tests according to standard operating procedures as established in the laboratory.
- Maintains staff schedules, adjusting staff assignments and responsibilities to meet department needs.
- Provides training and orientation for new staff.
- Maintains a competency assessment program that meets regulatory requirements.
- Participates in the hiring of new staff; monitors employee performance and evaluates personnel; counsels employees as appropriate.
- Provides input to the annual operating and capital equipment budgets.
*To be considered for this opportunity, please click apply and qualified candidates will be screened as soon as possible!*
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Clinical Laboratory Supervisor’s license in the specialties of Histology from state of Florida required.
- Minimum of five years experience in clinical laboratory setting required to include relevant supervisory experience.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Jermel Wright is an Associate Healthcare Recruiter at KA Recruiting, Inc in Boston, MA. He specializes in permanent placements of Allied Healthcare Professionals in the Laboratory space. He received his B.A. in Healthcare Administration from Stonehill College.