Maribel, WI 54227
Full-time Histology Technician needed at a top facility in Wisconsin!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Due to expansive growth, we have an immediate need for a Histology Technician. This position is responsible for obtaining and preparing tissue specimens from various body tissues to perform microscopic examination.
- Perform complex histological procedures and techniques such as grossing, cutting, staining, drying and freezing to preserve and test the samples.
- Prepare tissue specimens for routine and special procedures to obtain a patient diagnosis.
- Record and analyze data.
- Prepare media, chemicals, reagents and solutions.
- Preserve and store samples.
- Maintain, clean, and repair equipment and instruments.
- Establish and monitor quality control programs.
Education, Skills & Abilities:
* High school diploma or equivalent is required. Associate’s Degree in science related field is preferred.
* HT/L ASCP certification or completion of Histology Technician training course and eligible to sit for the exam is required. Certification required within 1 year of hire.
* 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area is preferred.
* Ability to differentiate between all colors is required.
Ideally looking for someone to work 3rd shift but open to negotiation.
Offering competitive compensation and great benefits including continuing education, access to health, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and long term disability, very attractive retirement package, generous PTO / holiday schedule, and more!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!