Newton, WI 53063 US
Full-time Histotech needed at a top facility in Wisconsin!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Due to our expansive growth, we have an immediate need for a Histology Technician. 2nd Shift, Monday-Friday, Full Time.
This position is responsible for obtaining and preparing tissue specimens from various body tissues to perform microscopic examination.
- Perform complex histological procedures and techniques such as grossing, cutting, staining, drying and freezing to preserve and test the samples.
- Prepare tissue specimens for routine and special procedures to obtain a patient diagnosis.
- Record and analyze data.
- Prepare media, chemicals, reagents and solutions.
- Preserve and store samples.
- Maintain, clean, and repair equipment and instruments.
- Establish and monitor quality control programs
* High school diploma or equivalent is required. Associate’s Degree in science related field is preferred.
* HT/L ASCP certification or completion of Histology Technician training course and eligible to sit for the exam is required. Certification required within 1 year of hire.
* 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area is preferred.
* Ability to differentiate between all colors is required
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter