Scottsdale, AZ 85252
Seeking a full time Histotechnologist / Histology Technician to join a great team in the Scottsdale, AZ area!
-This is a permanent position offering competitive compensation benefits package.
-HT or HTL ASCP Certification required
Accountable for the sectioning and staining of tissue and slides for microscopic diagnosis while
maintaining critical focus on quality.
Essential Key Responsibilities:
1. Cuts blocks/tissue performing all technical procedures required to prepare tissue and slides in a timely
and accurate manner while maintaining the highest standard of quality in tissue embedding, cutting of
blocks (microtomy), H&E staining, special stains and immuno stains (immuno stains where applicable).
2. Maintains laboratory equipment in proper working order to ensure consistent, high quality function.
3. Monitors equipment functionality and provides timely reports on variables or degraded quality to
laboratory management for prompt attention.
4. Improves laboratory efficiencies by detecting and communicating technical and logistical problems to
laboratory management for resolution.
5. Disposes of hazardous chemical waste per regulatory guidelines (limited function – will be assigned to
specific trained personnel).
6. Supports with assistance the performance of other laboratory functions/tasks as needed to enhance
7. Keeps company integrity by maintaining security and confidentiality of all data, procedures and data
High School education or equivalent work experience required; associates or bachelors degree in histotechnology
One year of laboratory experience as a histotech is preferred
ASCP certified Histology Technician or Technologist
For more information please submit your resume. You can also send it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB ID: KD23
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!