Nashville, TN 37205
Full-time Histotech needed at a top facility right outside of Nashville, Tennessee!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Day shift position and requires experience embedding and cutting blocks.
Job responsibilities include:
- Embed all types of tissue
- Section all types of paraffin embedded tissue
- Follow set protocols and procedures for embedding and microtomy
- Keep embedding area, microtome, and workstation clean and clutter free and maintain proper QC
- Maintain fresh solutions, stains and/or re-agents
- Perform special stain and/or IHC procedures as directed
- Assist with case assembly and distribution as needed
- File blocks and slides as needed
- Properly handle and dispose of hazardous waste
- Assists in documentation and maintaining effective department QA programs and monitors.
* Must have either formal Histology training or on-the-job Histology training experience.
* HT or HTL ASCP and Tennessee license.
* Minimum of one year experience working in a histology lab, performing microtomy and/or embedding is required.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!