Derby, CT 06418
Home Care Registered Nurse Needed in Connecticut
*Full Time and Permanent Position*
Looking for a new RN roll in southwestern CT with a company that has been certified as a Great Place to Work For in 2018 and 2019 and one of the Top 25 Places to Work For in Healthcare? Different shifts available.
* Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Connecticut with at least 1 year of clinical experience
* Hospice experience preferred but not required
* Have reliable transportation and willing to commute to provide the best in home patient care
* Willing to take advantage of our excellent training system comprised of in house and field orientation and become an elite healthcare provider!
* Provide skilled nursing care and the oversight of care provided by home health/hospice aide and homemaker staff
* Maintains and processes all documentation in compliance with agency standards utilizing the electronic medical record keeping system. Submits all clinical With our support, your passion, and our combined commitment, we can provide a level of patient care worth bragging about. Many clinicians have come to work for us from a variety of areas and have embarked on the next chapter of their professional journey, with great results. Don't wait and start your journey by applying today!
* iPad to record all documentation
* Mileage Reimbursement
* Medical supplies readily available
* Company sponsored activities
* Competitive salary
* Flexibility of work schedules to ensure life/work balance
* A rich benefits package, including: medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurance
* 401(k) plan
* Generous paid time off
* Professional liability coverage
* Company-sponsored in-service and training
* Continuing education
For more information please submit your resume directly for review, send a resume to chelsey@ka-recruiting or call
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Chelsey specializes in placing health care professionals into full time permanent positions nation wide! She is happy to help you navigate the job search and find the best fit for you. When not recruiting Chelsey loves to travel and explore new cities.