Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
Full-time Home Health Manager needed in Southern Arizona!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Under the general supervision of the Chief Nursing Officer/Director of Patient Care Services, assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients from admission to discharge, and is responsible for evaluating systems/services and implementing changes for improvement. Patient population encompasses all age groups with the largest portion being geriatric.
- Responsible for the supervision, management, coordination and provision of quality patient care while demonstrating fiscal responsibility and maintaining the highest standards of care and ensuring compliance with all policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Reviews electronically submitted documentation and provides feedback to clinicians regarding deficiencies or OASIS corrections to ensure accurate assessment data, ICD-10 coding, medical records reflect compliance with medical necessity, homebound status, visit utilization supported by individual patient assessment/ documentation support and transition (discharge) planning.
- Participates in recruiting, interviewing and hiring of clinical staff and responsible for management/development of the clinical staff including orientation, in-service education, continuing education and evaluation.
- Accountable for measuring, monitoring, and managing the quality of patient care, achievement of key performance indicators and organizational clinical performance.
- Responsible for quality assurance performance improvement (QAPI) program development.
- Responsible for fiscal planning, budgeting and exercises expense control management to ensure adherence to budgetary guidelines.
* Current licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing in the state of practice or Compact State.
* Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the Home Care setting. Prior Home Health Management preferred.
* Must have a strong working knowledge of how to properly complete the Oasis assessment, how it impacts outcome and process measures and how to review Oasis assessments for accuracy. ICD 10 Coding Experience.
* Working knowledge of home care regulatory and federal requirements.
* Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgement.
* Current CPR (AHA) certification.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!