Glen Allen, VA 23060
Seeking experienced hospice nurse case manager in the greater Richmond, VA area
Responsible to the Director of Professional Services, Patient Care Coordinator to provide nursing care and case management to Patients and families. Implements nursing interventions and coordinates the Patient/family interdisciplinary plan of care. Supervises personnel to deliver care and coordinates care delivery.
Essential Job Functions
Every effort has been made to make your job description as complete as possible. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar or is a logical assignment of the position.
• Collaborates with all service providers furnishing contract services to the Patient
• Participates in developing and updating policies and procedures as requested
• Maintains confidentiality of necessary information
• Thinks and acts calmly and logically to meet unusual occurrences of the job Maintains proper documentation for billing Manages time efficiently and effectively.
• Interfaces with Patients, families and staff to ensure customer satisfaction
• Develops a comprehensive discharge plan based on the interdisciplinary team assessment In conjunction with the physician, evaluates need for appropriate diagnostic studies and/or tests.
• Communicates effectively with Patients, families and other health care providers
• Maintains clinical competency by assuming responsibility for acquiring knowledge and experience to meet learning needs
For more information - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!