Fairfield, CT 06824
Full-time Hospice Registered Nurse needed in Connecticut!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager is responsible for providing skilled nursing care and the oversight of care provided by home health aide and homemaker staff. The RN is responsible for the coordination of all patient care services. Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager supports the philosophy, goals and culture of the company.
Offering competitive compensation & benefits, as well as:
* A commitment to professional growth and development
* Comprehensive orientation and mentorship
* A culture of customer service
* A supportive, committed senior management team.
* Flexibility of work schedules to ensure life/work balance.
* Company-sponsored in-service and training.
* Continuing education.
- Graduate of an accredited RN program.
- Connecticut State Licensed Registered Nurse with a minimum of one year of clinical experience.
- Previous home care experience desirable.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
For more information, please submit your resume for me to review!!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!