Norwalk, CT 06852
Seeking a Full Time Hospice Registered Nurse to join a fantastic team!
*Certified as a Great Place to Work For 2018 and 2019! *
*One of the Top 25 Places to Work For in Healthcare*
This Is Us:
join a Certified Home Care and Hospice agency dedicated to delivering the best possible health care services to people at all points of life. We believe our staff are vital to our success and have devoted ourselves to building a compassionate, vibrant, and diverse core of clinicians. This core has earned us the distinction of being a Certified Great Place to Work For in 2018 and 2019!
The Hospice RN case manager is responsible for providing skilled nursing care, the coordination of all patient care services and the oversight of care provided by home health aide. The Hospice RN Case Manager supports the philosophy, goals and culture of Constellation Health Services as well as providing direct supervision of field staff and coordinating activities of the health agency to provide quality care according to established best practices, federal and state regulations and Agency policies.
* Graduate of an accredited RN program.
* Connecticut State Licensed Registered Nurse with a minimum of one year of clinical experience.
* Previous Home Care/Hospice experience.
* Must possess basic computer skills.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
* Provides skilled nursing care including administration of medications and treatments as prescribed in physician's plan of care for patients in their home setting.
* Performs a comprehensive assessment and coordinates the plan of care with all disciplines associated with patient's needs, including family and primary care givers.
* Observes, evaluates and reports on the patient's physical and emotional status to nursing supervisor and the attending physician whenever change occurs.
* Participates in weekly Interdisciplinary Team Meetings, providing updates on patient's physical, emotional, psychosocial, and spiritual status.
* Attends all required staff meetings to enhance professional development
* Maintains and processes all documentation in compliance with agency standards
* Will utilize computer based documentation system and submit all required clinical documentation, time records and other required information in required time frame.
* Instructs, orients and supervises other clinical personnel as necessary
* Provides input to Home Health Aide Supervisor as needed for purpose of hospice aide evaluation.
* May act as a liaison with institutions to promote continuity of care as the patient moves from level of care to another.
* May participate in community activities as a representative of the agency.
* Participates in weekend rotation and on call rotation as needed.
* May perform other duties as assigned.
* iPad to record all documentation
* Mileage Reimbursement
* Medical supplies readily available
* Company sponsored activities
* Competitive salary
* A rich benefits package, including: medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurance
* 401(k) plan
* Generous paid time off
* Professional liability coverage
* Company-sponsored in-service and training
* Continuing education
For more details please submit your resume! You can also send it directly to Kristin@Ka-recruiting.com
JOB ID: KD38
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!