Jefferson, NH 03583
Full-Time Acute Care Float/ Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner needed in New Hampshire!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Join a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital offering Medical, Surgical and Intensive Care Services as well as a wide variety of outpatient services - in a beautiful area of NH
New opening: Acute Care Float NP
Shift: Day shift
- CPR Required
- 1-2 yrs experience preferred
Position Summary: The APRN will provide direct patient care services to patients of all ages. These services will include but are not limited to: recording of physical and mental status, performing physical exams, ordering of diagnostic tests, implementing and managing plans of care, as well as prescribing and dispensing of medications.
1.Graduation from an accredited program of study based upon current APRN standards of practice.
2.Current NH State Licensure and National Certification
3. 1-2 years APRN experience required
4. Previous Hospitalist experience desired
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
6. Maintains a good working relationship with all levels of personnel, medical staff, administration, and the public.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Elicit and record physical and metal health status, psychosocial history, and review of body system.
- Perform Physical examinations on patients of all ages.
- Initiate appropriate diagnostic tests for screening and evaluation of patient's current health status.
- Assess patient history, systems review, physical examination, and diagnostic tests.
- Formulate a diagnosis, implement a plan of care, and manage treatment regimens.
- Continuously plan, teach, promote and manage both the physical and mental health of the patient.
- Administer, prescribe, and dispense pharmacological agents.
- Arrange appropriate referrals to other care providers.
- Stablize patients in life-threatening or unusual situations until emergency transport can be arranged.
- Document all services provided in the patient's medical record.
- Attend and participate in departmental, hospital, and community based committees and task forces.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!