Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
Full-time Inside Sales Representative needed at a top facility in Florida!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Job Title: Account Manager - Inside Sales
Reports To: Director of Sales & Marketing
Currently looking to hire someone to expand our client base of physicians while maintaining and growing our permanent house accounts. As an Account Manager, you will provide education; effectively promote products through a Consultative- based selling approach; interface with other departments to meet Client needs; be responsible for the care and growth of new Client and permanent house account sales; demonstrate both the ability to listen well and to assist internal and external clients; project an upbeat and positive attitude; exercise sound judgment; take initiative and be flexible; and creatively solve problems to maintain relationships.
- Develop qualified prospects and accounts through personal lead generation efforts. (Cold call and telemarketing)
- Gain office access via telephone to deliver product and service presentations demonstrating mastery as an industry expert with compelling market data by conference call, Skype, GoToMeeting, GoToConference or other electronic & virtual means.
- Bring out key private practice pain points and the unique features &benefits of our laboratory testing solutions to clearly identify how to build the physician’s practice with our product.
- Create and use Quarterly Business Plans to achieve goals and grow territory sales.
- Develop trusting relationships with house accounts for the purpose of securing referrals, increasing sales and scheduling speaking engagements.
- Target ideal offices that will generate 10 new patients a month and continually follow up on prospective doctors throughout their buying cycle.
- Motivate targeted doctors to commit to test and convert them from a Lead to an actively testing Client.
- Partner with client services colleague so the doctor can begin receiving patients’ results and order new patient requisitions on line.
- Coordinate logistics to launch new physician offices.
- Submit accurate and timely documentation and administrative reports using CRM database.
- Communicate openly and regularly with management and colleagues.
- Utilize approved electronic marketing materials and equipment to demonstrate unique features and benefits of our laboratory testing solutions.
- Participate in company trade shows and conferences when required to attend.
- Work with a sense of urgency and exhibit timely follow up.
- Attend weekly sales team conference calls and attend all corporate meetings when required to attend.
- Grow permanent house accounts by being readily available to the physician and their staff and by working with the Client Services Department to exceed the needs and expectations of all permanent house accounts within your assigned territory
* Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university preferred.
* Previous sales experience and/or advance sales training.
* Exposure to medical/nutritional terminology preferred
* Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, physicians, and the general public.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and basic Excel.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
* Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
* Valid Driver's License.
Offering competitive compensation and benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!