Rockford, IL 61105
Full-Time ICU Registered Nurse needed at a 200 bed hospital in Northwest Illinois!
Seeking a Registered Nurse with 1 or more years of acute care experience. The position is for full-time nights (7pm-7am) with an every 3rd weekend rotation. Offering competitive compensation, complete benefits, relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus!
- Accountable for accurate and timely medication administration.
- Interacts with physicians via rounds, procedures, and telephone interactions.
- Acknowledges orders electronically.
- Completes admission assessments.
- Develops nursing care plan based on objective and subjective patient information.
- Responsible for patient assessments being completed.
- Performs care rounds on each patient/family.
- Advises and mentors colleagues, including the teaching and supervising of nursing students.
- Relates with nursing service office regarding staffing needs.
- Demonstrates skills to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of Illinois.
- BLS certification required.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!