Internal Medicine Physician Assistant
Conconully, WA 98819 US
TOP WASHINGTON CLIENT IN NEED OF PRIMARY CARE NP/PA
- Full time day shift
- Perform examinations on new and existing patients. Establish presumptive diagnoses, order appropriate studies and manage the patient's care as a member of the health care team.
- Writes prescriptions and performs procedures within the scope of expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
- Educates patients and families and helps them understand issues related to physical and emotional health and promotes wellness.
- Maintains accurate and complete patient records in compliance with organizational policy.
- Refers patients to specialty services when appropriate.
- Provides professional medical services within the scope of training and responsibility, in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and organizational policies.
DON'T WAIT! Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered today!
- Appropriate certification
- Ability to obtain an active license in the state of WA.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Xavier is a Senior Healthcare Recruiter and has been with KA since 2018, where he started as an Associate and has since worked his way up to the leadership team. He takes pride in listening to and forming personal connections with his candidates & clients, helping to ensure he finds the best possible match for each. Originally hailing from Potsdam, NY, Xavier attended Stony Brook University where he majored in Economics and double minored in Chemistry and Health & Wellness. A lifelong hockey player, Xavier is an avid Buffalo Sabres & Bills fan, and enjoys golfing, lifting weights, and spending time with family & friends.
“I have now had the pleasure of knowing Xavier Patterson for just about 2 years. He helped me with my most recent job search and application, during which he showed the highest degree of integrity, kindness, skill, insight, and perseverance. Xavier was very engaging and unwaveringly kept the interest of his client at heart, he was tenacious with the overall process that took place for me to be hired at my present employment. It’s my honor to consider him not only an accomplished business acquaintance, but also a great friend. I highly recommend Xavier and his professional recruitment services, K.A. Recruiting, Inc. He is an honest and forthright professional in his own right and does an excellent job matching company’s needs to a professional’s desires.” – Meena