Aulander, NC 27805
(Reference Code: JAW1243)
**New Graduates are encouraged to apply, excellent mentorship available within the Medical Group.**
We are seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician to come join an established practice. This Physician-led multi-specialty group has been a staple in Eastern Carolina providing high-quality patient care to a loyal patient base.
Offering beautiful waterfront living this opportunity is located in a highly desirable area of North Carolina in one of the most vibrant communities in the region.
- Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Rotating phone call
- Support from local specialists: Cardioloy, orthopedics, Oncology/Hematology, Surgery, Neurology, Urology, OB/GYN and Wound
- 24/7 Hospitalist Service for inpatient care at Vidant Chowan Hospital
- Outpatient only
- System-wide integrated EMR - EPIC
- Office staff includes a Registered Nurse, health coach and 4 medical assistants
- Highly Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package to include: Residency Stipend, Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, & Life Insurance
*To be considered for this opportunity, please click apply and qualified candidates will be screened as soon as possible!*
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Jermel Wright is an Associate Healthcare Recruiter at KA Recruiting, Inc in Boston, MA. He specializes in permanent placements of Allied Healthcare Professionals in the Laboratory space. He received his B.A. in Healthcare Administration from Stonehill College.