Cherry Valley, NY 13320
Full-time Interventional Radiology Technologist needed at a top facility in New York!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Under the direction of the Cardiovascular Imaging Medical Director and Cardiovascular Imaging Manager, performs prompt, courteous hemodynamic monitoring, accurate documentation and recording of all Cardiac, Vascular and Radiological procedural hemodynamics and equipment usage. Performs invasive technical diagnostic procedures and support for patients in the outpatient, inpatient and acute care setting. Maintains inventory and stock for the Cardiovascular Imaging suites. Expected to participate on the Cardiovascular Imaging On Call Team which will include weekend and holiday coverage as well as weekday coverage.
Minimum Requirements: RT I
- Associate’s degree from a Radiology Technologist program or satisfactory completion of formal Radiology Technologist training program in an AMA approved school required
- Experienced Radiology Technologist with special procedure room or operating room experience preferred
- Broad knowledge of invasive & general cardiology, interventional radiology and peripheral vascular diagnostics and pathophysiology desired
- Previous medical experience in acute care setting
- Basic computer knowledge and knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Demonstrates good teamwork, written and verbal communication skills, the ability to organize and prioritize workload and work with minimal supervision
- Proficient with the use of various interventional equipment. This includes, but not limited to Aortic Balloon Pumps, Intra Vascular Ultrasound, Pressure Wire, Filter Wire, Temporary Pacemakers, and Angiojet.
- Required to perform as a scrub assistant with physicians and maintain a sterile field.
- Ability to control and maintain hemostasis during removal of indwelling arterial and venous sheath
- Ability to implement and communicate New York State DOH BERP regulations to ensure all radiation safety measures are met keeping with the ALARA Standards.
• ARRT (R) required
• New York State Licensure as a Radiologic Technologist
• Injection registered within 6 month of hire
• ACLS required within 6 months from date of hire
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!