Warner Robins, GA
(Reference Code: JAW10)
*Ranked #3 Hospital in Georgia**
Premier Medical Center in Central Georgia is looking for a Laboratory Operations Manager to oversee the Blood Bank and Micro departments. This is a GREAT opportunity to make an immediate impact at an organization in a managerial role.
Why This Job?
- Great Leadership Opportunity
- Positive Environment created by motivated staff members.
- Excellent Compensation
- Full Benefits
- ASCP Certification - Experience with BB or Micro OK. Experience with Both is preferred.
- 2+ Years of Supervisory Experience
- Available to Interview ASAP
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Jermel Wright is an Associate Healthcare Recruiter at KA Recruiting, Inc in Boston, MA. He specializes in permanent placements of Allied Healthcare Professionals in the Laboratory space. He received his B.A. in Healthcare Administration from Stonehill College.