Oak Creek, CO 80467
Full-time Laboratory Coordinator (Hematology) needed at a top facility in beautiful Colorado!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Join a unique small town located Northwest of Denver. Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts, and full of friendly people. We work and play in the most beautiful setting in the world offering many recreational activities all year round including skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, camping, fishing, hiking, golfing, mountain biking and much more.
Laboratory Coordinator - Hematology
Plans, develops, and coordinates activities and flow of work for an assigned function or area in the Laboratory. Ensures laboratory operations and staff compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks and projects to ensure timely completion. Delegates and assigns work commensurate with knowledge, skill and experience, and ensures the work is performed appropriately.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary teams to assist with problem identification and resolution, cost containment issues, implementation of new services, and systems/performance measures.
- Facilitates the development, implementation and evaluation of program or area services and initiatives. Facilitates the development of practice standards and measurable outcomes based on performance evaluation and research.
- Serves as resource to staff regarding departmental/area policies, procedures and services.
- Minimum Required Education: Bachelor's degree inn related field and graduate of an accredited Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Scientist program.
- Required Experience: 2 years of related experience.
- Licenses and Certifications: Certification as a Medical Technologist (MT) by the American Medical Technologists (AMT) or as a Medical Laboratory Scientist by the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) or categorical ASCP certification in a laboratory specialty/sub-specialty as applicable to job responsibilities. State licensure if required by law.
FT 40 hours/week. Variable days/evenings with some weekend coverage (every 4-5 weeks). Variable shifts with a mix of management time and bench coverage.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!