Miami, FL 33101
Full-time BMT and Cell Therapy Laboratory Manager needed at a top cancer facility in Florida!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently seeking a candidate with T-Cell depletion experience and CD34 selection to run our brand new Cell Therapy/ Bone Marrow Transplant lab. Must have strong leadership & communication skills, as well as strong technical skills.
- Manages, plans, coordinates and directs all activities within respective areas of responsibilities. Develops, interprets and applies departmental policies as they relate to the daily operations of the respective areas.
- Develops and maintains operational and capital budgets each fiscal year.
- Assists in the long range planning of equipment, personnel and strategies for the continued growth and development of the respective areas.
- Maintains accreditation status with all applicable organizations and ensures that all TJC, CAP, and local, state, and federal agencies guidelines are followed to ensure compliance with such regulations.
*MBA or other advanced healthcare management degree.
*SU Clinical Laboratory Supervisor. ASCP or equivalent preferred.
*Five years experience in laboratory with complete knowledge of medical technology theory and practice.
*One year of supervisory experience.
*Proficient in PC and LIS applications. Superior oral and written communication skills.
The manager should have performed and supervised a minimum of five cellular therapy product processing procedures in the last 12 months, be responsible for all standard operating procedures and administrative operations of the lab, and have oversight of during training and processing
- CD34+ cell selection
- T-Cell depletion
- Minimal/more than minimal cell manipulation
- Endotoxin and quality control test
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits, including relocation assistance!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!