Hillman, MN 56338
Seeking a Clinical Laboratory Manager to join a great health system in Minnesota!
Responsible for managing all aspects of the Laboratory department as well as the outreach clinics and Blood Bank. Working manager who provides up to 28 hours per week or as needed to support clinical needs of the lab. The position requires a High degree of written and verbal communication with the public, clients, families, medical staff, ancillary departments and administration. Diversified job requiring sustained mental effort and ability to deal with stresses related to interpersonal relationships. Must possess highly developed division planning and problem-solving skills. Must be able to deal with deadlines and prioritize appropriately
Required Education and Experience
• Licensure as Medical Technologist in Minnesota or eligibility for same. Baccalaureate degree preferred.
• Must have at least five years of healthcare experience, hospital experienced preferred.
• Minimum of one year experience in a previous leadership or supervisory position.
• BLS certification required.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
• Delegation • Expertise with computer based data • Customer/Client Focus • Ethical Conduct • Initiative • Personal Effectiveness/Credibility • Teamwork Orientation • Technical Capacity • Time Management • Quality and Safety focused
This facility is located about 50 minutes from St Cloud and 1.5 hour from Minneapolis, MN!
For more details please submit your resume. You can also send it directly to Kristin@ka-recruiting.com
JOB ID: KD2
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!