Milledgeville, GA 31061
Full-time Operations Manager needed to manage Blood Bank and Microbiology at a top hospital in Central Georgia!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Performs a variety of laboratory examinations and tests including specialized or experimental procedures assuring rapid and accurate results. Provides direct supervision to technologists, technicians, technical assistants and phlebotomists to include workload assignments, training, resolution of technical problems, staffing, scheduling, counseling and other disciplinary measures. Also, orders supplies, maintains and reviews quality control records and maintains workload statistic data.
1. Education: Bachelor degree in Medical Technology or a lab related field with appropriate education requirements
2. Experience: 5 years minimum of general laboratory experience.
3. Certification/License/Registration: Must have state approved certification as an MT from one of the accrediting agencies recognized such as the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP), the American Medical Technologists (AMT), the National Credentialing Agency for Laboratory Personnel (NCA), the American Association of Bioanalysts (AAB), or another agency approved by the Department, and shall meet the requirements to be a Laboratory Supervisor. Specialty Certification preferred but not mandatory.
4. Position Titles Supervised: Medical Technologist Specialist, Medical Technologist, Shift Supervisor Laboratory, Medical Laboratory Technician, Med Tech Extender, Trainees.
5. Special Training/Skills: Must have computer knowledge and skills. Must have excellent communication skills and demonstrate the ability to get along with a wide variety of people. Must be able to work effectively under moderate to extreme stress and utilize good judgment when making decisions.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!