Richmond, VA 23173
Full-time Laboratory Manager needed in Richmond, Virginia!
(Reference Code: KAM)
This person will be responsible for the management of the Anatomic Pathology Lab. He/ she will manage all aspects of daily operations of the Laboratory to include but not limited to workload; staffing/personnel responsibilities; personnel actions; policies and procedures; maintenance of all personnel records; quality control and quality assurance; budget preparation and monitoring; re-engineering/restructuring; CAP and JCAHO compliance requirements; and customer service.
- Expertise in specialized and routine laboratory procedures and experience in operating procedures of laboratory safety and hazardous waste management.
- Expertise in management and supervision of multi-dimensional laboratory.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Knowledge of personnel operating systems and policies and procedures as apply to VCU Health System.
- On call availability, as required, for emergency coverage on any shift.
Candidates must have previous experience in an Anatomic Pathology Lab.
* Bachelor's Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science (BSCLS) from an accredited program or a Bachelor's Degree in Biology or Chemistry in addition to graduation from an NAACLS-accredited CLS/MT certificate program
* Current MT (ASCP) or MLS (ASCP) or CLS (NCA) or equivalent categorical certification
* Minimum of five (5) years of clinical work experience as a Medical Technologist
* Minimum of five (5) years of supervisory/management experience in a clinical laboratory setting
Offering competitive compensation, complete benefits, and relocation assistance!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!