Santa Clarita, CA 91382
Full-time Lab Manager needed at a new Covid-19 laboratory in southern California!
(Reference Code: KAM)
- Manage the daily operations of assigned laboratory personnel to ensure that specimens are properly shipped and received, tests are performed accurately and efficiently, and results are reported in a timely manner.
- Perform pre-analytical, analytical and post analytical test process and evaluate results produced relative to the diagnostic assessment.
- Evaluate data for accuracy and verify any questionable finding with proper documentation, thorough investigation, and appropriate follow-through.
- Assist with designing processes and procedures to ensure efficient turn-around time and accuracy of results.
- Prepare and manage laboratory budget.
- Coach and mentor staff on technical expertise and assist in evaluation of employee competencies.
- Engage in continuous process and service improvement. Make and implement recommendations to improve operational efficiency and implement new services for areas of responsibility.
- Requires strict adherence to quality control guidelines to ensure integrity of laboratory specimens and accuracy of results.
- Ensure all work is in accordance with state and Federal regulations, organizational policy, and accreditation/compliance requirements.
- Assist in maintaining CLIA and other accreditation and regulatory agency standards and regulations.
- Performing bench work and other duties as required including shift work.
- Maintain good communication with leadership, team members and customers
* Licensed in California as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS)
* Bachelor’s Degree meeting course requirements for CLS licensure in California
* Certification, as required for CLS licensure, by ACSP, ASCPi, AAB, or AMT
* Minimum 10 years of clinical molecular experience
* Previous Supervisory/Management experience in a clinical laboratory setting preferred
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!