Atlantic City, NJ 08405
Full-Time Core Laboratory Supervisor needed at a 400 bed hospital in beautiful Atlantic County, New Jersey
Position Summary: The Laboratory Section Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the administrative and technical operations of the Core Laboratory. Monitoring supply utilization, test analysis and specimen integrity, monitoring scheduling, training, identification of performance improvement opportunities, evaluating and supporting staff as needed. Responsible for the efficient work flow of the laboratory; works an assigned technical bench as necessary.
* ASCP or equivalent certification in Medical Technology.
* Bachelor's Degree.
* 5-8 years of clinical lab experience.
* Customer service oriented.
* Intermediate computer skills, excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods with the ability to lift, push and pull.
* Preferred: Master's Degree and Specialty Certification for Technical Assignment.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits. For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click apply or email us a copy of your resume directly. Be sure to check out all of our jobs at jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!