Santa Clarita, CA 91382
Full-time Lab Supervisor needed at a new Covid-19 laboratory in southern California!
(Reference Code: KAM)
- Direct SARS-CoV-2 clinical testing in a high complexity laboratory operation including decision-making, response to problems, identifying errors and taking corrective actions.
- Assures laboratory functions in a manner consistent with laboratory, CLIA and local regulations.
- Demonstrate technical expertise.
- Contribute to good employee relationships and providing for staff development; performing employee performance appraisals.
- Adhere to proper resource allocation and coordination. Ensuring maximum efficiency in the use of personnel; controlling departmental supply expenses.
- Manage and share daily workload; use time wisely and providing a productive atmosphere.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of test methodologies and quality control.
- Develop, write, review and implement procedures and policies.
- Prepare laboratory for inspections and prepare reports as needed.
- Maintain good communication with leadership, team members and customers;
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!