Snellville, GA 30039
Full-time Laboratory Supervisor needed at a top facility outside of Atlanta, Georgia!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a laboratory professional with leadership experience to supervise and coordinate daily lab functions. Will coordinate training of new and incumbent employees on equipment, documentation, product control, product handling, storage, and any other task associated with making sure our products meet our quality standards.
Shift is 12pm-8:30pm or 1pm-9:30p
Additional responsibilities of the Supervisor, Laboratory Services include:
- Follows applicable laboratory SOPs, OSHA regulations and cGMP regulations, applicable laboratory OSHA regulations with respect to chemical hazards, blood-borne pathogens, etc.
- Technical writer for SOPs, OJTs and creation of metrics for lab services.
- Performs administrative tasks and duties, when applicable; including the required recording of test results according to department procedures, quality plans/device history records, and/or work instructions (manufacturing records) and assisting with review of generated records.
- Oversees training, retraining, and competency assessment of employees.
- Participates in the internal audit process.
- Directs daily workflow within the Quality Laboratory.
- Assigns testing duties as needed.
- Assists with special projects (such as Surveys and Validations) and other duties as assigned.
Specific requirements for this management role include:
* Bachelor's Degree in Science related field, required
* MT (ASCP) or SBB certification, preferred
* Lean Six Sigma certification, preferred
* 5-7 years of experience in Blood Banking, required
* 5 years of experience in a Lab, preferred
* 1+ years supervisor experience, required
* 3+ years of experience in regulated/ GMP environment
* Ability to successfully manage a team of 5-10 employees
* Strong Interpersonal skills
* Must understand FDA and ISO standards applicable to the department and consequences of non-conformance
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!