Velva, ND 58790
Full-time Laboratory Supervisor needed at a top facility in North Dakota!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a Technical Supervisor a clinic-based laboratory. This candidate must be a MT, to qualify as a Technical Supervisor (under CLIA and CAP), and must have generalist experience, and supervisory experience is strongly desired. This position will supervise 1-2 MT positions, and 3 phlebotomists. This is a relatively low-volume clinic-based lab, roughly 2 hours west of our main lab/hospital, so someone with independent motivation, and a strong desire to produce the highest quality results, with minimal direct supervision, is a must. Blood bank and microbiology experience is not required. Phlebotomy skills are required.
This is a Monday-Friday position, with rare weekend hours, if unable to get all required tasks completed during the week. No holidays. We will consider immigration candidates, but only if they have worked in the US, and only if they are currently located in the US.
Job Summary: Responsible for direction and coordination of the personnel within the department and that the services that are provided are of the best quality. Will need to perform laboratory testing and oversee the following areas of the laboratory; Chemistry, Hematology, Microbiology, Clinical Microscopy and Immunology, to include phlebotomy.
* ASCP, NCA or equivalent/ND licensure
* B.S. or Associate Degree in Medical Technology or related science and Clinical Internship
* Ability to supervise and work with people, gaining their respect and cooperation
* Experience, knowledge and aptitude for all areas supervised
* Ability to assess work demands and organize an area to best meet the needs of our customers
* Ability to respond quickly and work under pressure, especially when emergency situations exist
* Be flexible and adaptive to changing work situations
* Establish good rapport with other health care professionals
* Be able to operate and maintain complex equipment, communicate through computer systems, use measuring devices, perform mathematical calculations, and understand required statistical analysis
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!