Bayard, NM 88023
Full-time Lead Mammography Tech needed at a facility in western New Mexico!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The Lead Mammographer is responsible for performing mammography procedures and diagnostic evaluations of patients. S/he assists physicians during procedures, follows pain management protocols, and maintains adequate records and supplies. The Lead Mammographer is also responsible for the book keeping of mandatory requirements from ACR accreditation and FDA/MQSA standards and requirements. This position manages/maintains mammography policies and daily mammography work flows.
* Current ARRT Mammography certification
* Current NM Radiology Tech license
* AHA BLS certification within 3 months of hire
* One year Radiology Tech and one year Mammogram Tech experience required
* Willingness to cross train in other modalities highly preferred
* Computer proficiency required
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!