New York, NY 10001
Full-time Lead Technologist needed in New York!
(Reference Code: KAM)
*6 years or experience, NY supervisory license*
As an integral member of our team, you will supervise and oversee the day-to-day activities and workflow on a given shift within the lab. This will include leading and providing feedback to staff, as well as ensuring SOPs, practices, policies, procedures, guidelines and regulations are followed and under appropriate cGMP condition.
- Triaging and performing product testing
- Ensuring optimal product inventory levels
- Overseeing quality control on automated testing instruments sucha as Sysmex Hematology Analyzer
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Handling other related tasks as necessary
- Direct staff and workflow as necessary
- Perform supervisory review of manually entered results for accuracy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology or biological sciences
- 6 years’ experience in a laboratory which must include lead experience
- NYS Clinical Laboratory Technologist License
- Expert knowledge of NYS Department of Health regulations
- Knowledge of cGMP and GLP
- Ability to work on-call as needed
- Basic knowledge of lab supplies/equipment and quality control procedures
- PC proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Superior organizational, oral/written communication and analytical skills
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!