Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Dakota, IL 61018 US
Full-Time Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) needed at a 200 bed hospital in Northwestern Illinois!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Primary Hours(ie 9am-5pm)8:30pm-6am
Job Summary: Provide competent outpatient mental health assessment and treatment to individuals, families and groups regarding biopsychosocial concerns and develops and implements a treatment plan. Provide clinical supervision to interns and sign off on their clinical hours.
- Provides comprehensive mental health assessments to determine the focus of outpatient treatment.
- Develops treatment plans in conjunction with the clients which address the focal problems identified in the mental health assessments.
- Provides time limited outpatient, clinical intervention and therapy to individuals, couples, families, and groups.
- Assures linkage to needed community resources through arrangement for case management services.
- Participates in after hours on call by providing 24 hour crisis coverage as scheduled including the evaluation of psychiatric emergencies at risk of hospitalization.
- Interprets psychiatric treatment to client’s family/guardian and helps to reduce fear and stigma obstructing acceptance of mental health care and continuation of treatment.
- Actively participates in agency Joint Commission and quality improvement activities.
- Severs as a mentor for newly hired staff.
- Supervises Master or Doctorate level inters/students
- Completes all agency paperwork requirements accurately and within agency guidelines 100% of the time
- Facilitates and participates in staff meetings and trainings
Education/Experience: Master's Degree in human service related field with 5-8 years prior field related experience required. Doctorate Degree acceptable. Clinical knowledge of Evidence Based and Informed therapuetic interventions for the mentally ill and dually diagnosed individuals throughout the age span. Supervisory skills and the ability to train others; Comfortable and well-versed with computer programs; Excellent communication and time management skills.
Licensure/Certification/Registration: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in the state of Illinois.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter