Nashua, MT 59248
Full-time Social Worker needed at a rural health clinic in Montana!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a full-time Social Worker to work in our primary care clinic. Must have LCSW. Monday-Friday day shift, 8am-5pm. No on call work.
REQUIREMENTS: Must have a Master’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work, or a related field of study. Must possess currentlicensure in the State of Montana. Must be able to work independently, as well as within a team. A clinician who has experience working with children, knowledge of child play therapy and is skilled in interacting with children and their families. Experience with young children is beneficial but not required.
- Provide integrated behavioral health medical social services to patients in the primary care clinic.
- Provide case management as needed to patients in the primary care clinic.
- Accept referrals and conduct behavioral health screening and psychosocial assessments of patients in the primary clinic. Provide crisis intervention when needed.
- Provide evidence-based therapy/ counseling to individuals, families and groups. Refer to other specialists as needed.
- Document assessment and treatment with 3 business days.
- Participate in the plan of care with other providers.
- Attend care plan meetings for clinic patients currently receiving medical social services. Review and sign off on care plans.
- Review, revise, and develop Social Services and Case Management policies & procedures using current research and best practice
- Represent the hospital in local agency meetings including but not limited to Adult Protective Services, Child Protective Services, and the Local Advisory Council for Mental Health.
- Submit billable charges within 24 hours.
- Participate in educational activities, facility activities, and community outreach activities.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings.
- Coordinate care with cases Psychologist, Physician, FNP and Chronic Care Manager and closely coordinates with clinicians external to cases as appropriate.
- Attend and actively participate in supervision.
- Participate in Quality Improvement Measures.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!