Cary, NC 27511
Full-time LPN needed for pediatric triage!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The LPN will work in the Pediatric Phone Triage department and serve as the liaison between the physician, midlevel and the patient. They will give safe and competent clinical care to patients. Must have a current license with the NC Board of Nursing.
- Follow standard protocols for triaging patient calls, obtain appropriate information from patient and relay information to Physician, Midlevel and or nurse
- Act as Patient Advocate for Obtaining, Relaying and Interpreting the Physician’s Instructions and Orders for Medical Care and EHR
- Resolve patient phone calls at first touch as much as possible
- Answer messages and return phone calls to patient
- Assist in filling prescriptions and prior authorizations for medications
- Schedule appointments for patients when necessary
- Responsible and accountable for the accuracy and organization of charting in the EMR
- Fill in as needed for Adult Neurology and perform essential job functions of LPN
* Current License Approval by the NC Board of Nursing (NCBON) and Maintenance of continuing education hours as required by the NCBON Renewal Process, and current BLS certification
* Must be comfortable answering patient questions and working within LPN scope of practice
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!