Brasher Falls, NY 13613
Full-Time MRI Technologist needed at an acute care facility located in Northern New York state!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Primarily day shifts
* Associate’s Degree or higher in RT or an associate Allied Health Field required
* Registered and certified as an MRI Technologist through ARRT or CAMRT required
* Registered and certified in a secondary clinical imaging field such as Radiology, CT, Ultrasound or Nuclear Medicine preferred
* Registered as a Licensed Radiologic Technologist with the New York State Department of Health preferred
* 2-3 years of MR clinical scanning experience on at least 1.5 Telsa operating platforms or higher required
* MR clinical scanning experience on 3.0 Telsa platforms preferred
* Experience in the intravenous administration of conventional MR contrast, supervised by a qualified physician required
* Certification to perform IV contrast administration preferred
* BLS required
Join a safe, family-friendly community. Whether you are an outdoor recreation enthusiast or prefer a metropolitan lifestyle, neighboring cities are homes to world famous hiking, skiing, fishing, boating, four-wheeling, snowmobiling, culture and education opportunities.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!