San Francisco, CA 94110
Full-time MRI Technologist needed near San Francisco, CA!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The MRI Technologist's role, in cooperation with the Operations Manager and Supervisors of the Radiology Department is to ensure high quality patient care in a safe environment while providing diagnostic MRI exams in accordance with established rules of good practice and established policies and procedures.
- Acquires images in a safe efficient manner, maintaining patient confidentiality and sensitivity to patients’ needs and requests.
- Assist scheduling personnel assigning timelines to procedures for efficient throughput.
- Acquires and keeps records of all manufacturers recommended QA scans/data.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings and meets certification criteria for CEU’s.
- Actively works in support of regulatory compliance assuring full accreditation and compliance with state and federal regulations. Understands specific responsibilities for regulatory compliance in the home department and insures daily requirements for compliance are met.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings and meets certification criteria for CEU’s and meets the annual CEU requirements for the position which is 24 units.
- Completes the annual reviews for safety, infection control, and other in-services required by the department and the hospital system.
* Completion of a formal two year course in an accredited program in Radiologic Technology
* Certified by the State of California in Radiologic Technology (CRT)
* Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists in Radiologic Technology (R)
* BLS certified
* Bachelor's Degree, and two years of MRI experience is preferred
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!