Chicago, IL US
MT Coordinator - Chicago, IL area - *HIRING IMMEDIATELY*
- Full-time, permanent, DAY Shift
- Individual is responsible for taking a leadership role in the assigned department
- Individuals in this position will carry out administrative duties as assigned by the Supervisor
- Bachelor degree in medical technology or clinical laboratory science from an accredited institution and have one year of laboratory training or experience, or both, in a high complexity laboratory setting
- At least two year's experience in a clinical laboratory is required
Why you need to apply now? They are a highly reliable scientific organization building a culture of service. Their commitment advances the health, wellness and continuity of care in the communities they serve. They are one of the largest integrated laboratory networks serving hospitals in the Midwest region. So much opportunity for individual growth!
**Don't wait this position WILL go fast**
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Want more information? Reach out to Megan at (617) 746-2768 or email resume to Megan@Ka-recruiting.com
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!