Bayard, NM 88023
Full-time Mammography Tech needed at a facility in western New Mexico!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The Radiology Tech II is responsible for performing mammography procedures and diagnostic evaluations of patients. S/he assists physicians during procedures, follows pain management protocols, and maintains adequate records and supplies.
* Current ARRT certification
* Current NM State license
* If current Temporary NM license, NM License and ARRT must be obtained within 18 months of hire
* ARRT Mammography certification within 24 months of hire
* AHA BLS certification within 3 months of hire
* One year Radiology Tech and one year Mammogram Tech experience preferred
* Willingness to cross train in other modalities highly preferred
Computer proficiency required
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!