Killington, VT 05751
Full-time Mammography Technologist needed at a top hospital in Vermont!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Under supervision of a radiologist and direction of the Lead Mammography Technologist, competently performs imaging on all digital mammography equipment and assists in the stereo tactic biopsies. Responsible of radiographing and imaging protocols in mammography. Must have the ability to recognize plain film and digital anatomy. Responsible for general MQSA at the direction of the lead technologist. Responsible for providing service excellence and complying with hospital policies and procedures. Uses the RIS/PACS and HIS for proper recording of patient exams and dissemination of patient results.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have completed an approved and accredited Radiology Technology program
Minimum Work Experience:
- Recent, up to one year, hospital related experience.
- Digital Imaging and post processing PACS experience.
- Must possess current Vt. state RT license
- BLS Certification through American Heart Association
- CPI Certified (within 3 months of hire)
- Must obtain 24 ECE credits, in a two year period, for re-certification and licensure
- Mammography certified by ARRT or obtaining (must obtain within one year of employment)
- Bone Density certified by AART or obtaining (if performing Densitometry)
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!