Redding, CA 96001
Full-time Mammography Technologist needed at a top facility in Northern California!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Job Summary: The Mammogram Technologist performs digital 3D Mammograms and schedule mammograms. Put in orders for providers with appropriate assessment. Use Mamm Stats for every mammogram patient. Track abnormal mammograms using Mamm Stats. Perform Quality Control in supervisor’s absence. Digitize mammograms and request prior mammograms from outside facilities. Perform all duties of X-Ray.
- California State License in mammography C.R.T.;California State License in radiography C.R.T.
- A.S. Degree in Radiology Technology
- Ability to operate and perform digital mammograms with proper positioning and technique
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness as well as the ability to work independently
- Use of Hologic Dimensions 3D mammography machine
- Mamm Stats
- Hologic film digitizer
- Burn CD’s
- Image Information Systems (PACS)
- Navigate EMR, One Point and Report Vault
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!