Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
Full-time Mammography Technologist needed at a top facility in Arizona!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Logic Selenia with 20-25 patients per week. X-Ray GE Quantum and Dexa. We have a small department and with mammos being very light we need this person to do x-rays when needed.
No call. No weekends.
- Performs radiographic procedures as prescribed by a physician.
- Determines proper technique through the selection of voltage, current, and exposure time.
- Positions patients for the proper view of the affected area.
- Provides adequate radiation protection to patients and staff at all times.
- Prepares contrast media and administers to patients either intravenously or through other body cavities.
- Maintains technique charts in rooms in compliance with state law.
- Operates portable radiographic equipment for the performance of procedures throughout the hospital including the emergency room, surgical services, and the recovery room.
- Provides preventive maintenance to equipment and monitors its operation.
- Contacts nursing station and admitting office to verify patient schedules, medications, and special requirements or restrictions.
- Explains procedures and observes patients to ensure safety and comfort during procedure.
- Ensures that any required consent forms are signed prior to examination including pregnancy waiver.
- Actively participates in the quality assurance monitoring and recording efforts of the department.
* Completion of a radiologic technology training program from an approved school.
* State of Arizona Radiologic Technologist Certification.
* Registration with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!