Palm Springs, CA 92262
Full-time Manager-Cancer Information Management needed in Southern California!
(Reference Code: KAM)
This is a management role responsible for managing all aspects of the daily operations of the Cancer Registry department and supervising all registry personnel and volunteers.
* Required: 2 years college/equivalent
* Preferred: Associate Degree or higher in Allied Health field or completion of a NCRA Accredited Formal Education Program
* Required: Certified Tumor Registrar
* Required: Supervisory experience & 2 years Registry experience (minimum)
* Preferred: 3-5 years experience working in an ACOS accredited cancer registry program with participation in Commission on Cancer Surveys
- Demonstrates compliance with Code of Conduct and compliance policies, and takes action to resolve compliance questions or concerns and report suspected violations.
- Manages daily operations of the Cancer Registry ensuring the ACOS Cancer Registry standards are maintained.
- Coordinates the overall Cancer Program compliance with the ACOS Standards, including preparation of the Cancer Committee agenda, reports, minutes and follow up.
- Provides essential support to Cancer Committee, Administration, and medical staff in the strategic planning, attainment and renewal of programic accreditations.
- Plan and implement of Cancer Program Quality and Performance Improvement studies including criteria, procedures, data collection, data submission, reporting and follow up.
- Annual Completion of the ACOS Commission on Cancer Survey Application Record (SAR).
- Manages cancer registry information systems to maintain the data repository and create necessary reporting mechanisms.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!