Leading Critical Access Hospital in the White Mountains Hiring Clinical Operation Manager
Responsible for the primary risk identification processes throughout the organization as directed by the Risk Management Plan. With the information gathered, the risk manager analyzes loss and other data sources, develops risk mitigation activities, metrics for monitoring these activities, and supports the claim reporting function when risk issues are identified that could lead to a liability claim against the organization.
Responsible for the preparation and coordination across the continuum for quality improvement.
Works directly with Physicians and Department Managers to coordinate the hospital's quality improvement program. Contributes to the NCH Quality Program. Responsible for CMS survey preparedness.
For more information please send your resume to email@example.com
Bachelor’s degree in a clinical medical field preferred
• Certified Professional in Health Care Risk Management (CPHRM) preferred or obtain within three years.
• Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) preferred or obtain within three years
• Four years of experience in management in the healthcare environment with three years in risk management and quality preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Possess communication, problem-solving, statistical and analytical abilities.
• Project management and organizational skills.
• Working knowledge of benchmarking, quality or process management and measurement tools.
• Flexibility, tolerance, and demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks with attention to detail essential.
• Demonstrated ability to interact with a wide variety of people and situations while maintaining a customer focus.
• Ability to adapt to stressful situations quickly and effectively.
• Ability to maintain a calm, professional demeanor under pressure
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!