West Seneca, NY
*Named among the top 100 Integrated Healthcare Systems*
This not-for-profit hospital in is looking for a Medical Technologist/Medical Laboratory Technician to join their team as they continue to capitalize on their success in the clinical laboratory.
Position: Medical Technologist/Medical Technician
Hours: Multiple Shifts Available
Why Work Here as a Medical Technologist?
- Big Fish, Small Pond Mentality
- Aggressive Compensation
- Great Benefits
- Opportunities for Growth
- Great Network of Seasoned Professionals
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist - NY State Licensure
- Associates' Degree in medical technology with formal medical technology training. Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- MUST be comfortable working alone and covering all areas of lab.
- Strong team work and collaboration abilities.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Jermel Wright is an Associate Healthcare Recruiter at KA Recruiting, Inc in Boston, MA. He specializes in permanent placements of Allied Healthcare Professionals in the Laboratory space. He received his B.A. in Healthcare Administration from Stonehill College.