Lakeville, MA 02347
Full-time Medical Director needed at a top community health facility in Massachusetts!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Position Summary: The medical director creatively, consistently and compassionately manages the daily operations for the Health Center’s Adult Medicine Department with the objective of meeting strategic goals aligned with the Health Center’s Mission, Values and Vision. He/she will use their passion for treating patients from underserved communities to provide the highest level of care. Maintaining collaborative relationships with staff throughout the Health Center is required to ensure efficient and effective operations and to maintain a culture of empowerment and accountability.
* Medical Degree and current and unrestricted Massachusetts Physician License
* DEA and Massachusetts Controlled Substance Registration
* Internal Medicine Board Certification. Maintains certification in compliance with current State law.
* Current CPR/BLS Certification
* Maintain continuing medical education
* Knowledge of community health and public health principles/practices
* EMR skills are required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel are a plus.
* Waivered, or willing to become waivered, for Medication Assisted Treatment.
* Ability to effectively communicate with patients as well as physicians and other healthcare providers.
* Must possess the ability to treat patients and their families with compassion and understanding.
* Must be detail oriented, observant and maintain a strong ability to focus when evaluating and treating patients.
* Must possess problem solving skills to evaluate patients and administer appropriate treatments.
* Must protect confidential information pertaining to patients according to Health Center protocol.
* Experience in Internal Medicine Primary Care/Family Practice Experience. Performs procedures as defined in the Delineation of Privileges.
* Commitment and interest in working with a low income and culturally diverse population.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!