Beverly, MA 01915
Full-time Medical Director needed at a health center in Northern Massachusetts!
(Reference Code: KAM)
TITLE: MEDICAL DIRECTOR
RESPONSIBLE TO: Chief Medical Officer, with access to Chief Executive Officer
The Medical Director helps carry out all aspects of the medical services program. The Medical Director provides day-to-day administrative support and coordination of the Health Center's activities. The medical director consults with and advises the Chief Medical Officer, Chief Operations Officer and the Chief Executive Officer on problems relating to the operation of health center facilities and recommends changes in administrative policies to carry out objectives of the Health Center more effectively.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Provide patient care.
- Direct and coordinate identified medical and related activities.
- Assist in establishing standards of medical services.
- Advise the Chief Medical Officer (CMO), Senior Management team and Leadership Team on medical and administrative activities.
- Plan and direct staff conferences and in-services for instructional purposes.
- Attend various agency staff and management meetings.
- In conjunction with Leadership Team, develop and implement the Health Care Plan.
- Work toward successful completion of the strategic plan
- Act as liaison for staff and physicians to the CEO and other health or service agencies.
- Participate in the recruitment and selection process for medical providers.
- Advise on purchase of medical equipment.
- Facilitate medical staff/provider meetings, in conjunction with the CMO.
- Collaborate with the CMO to conduct peer reviews for all medical staff focusing on quality of care and appropriate coding.
- Help to guide production, approval and implementation of medical practice procedures, protocols and policies.
*Understands day-to-day operations of the clinic as it relates to the big-picture of the organization.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!