Henderson, KY 42420
(Reference Code: JAW824)
BRAND NEW OPENING for a Medical Director in the area of Henderson, Kentucky! Excellent opportunity for a seasoned Physician to join the team in a leadership position as the overseer of medical services at the Hospital!
Why work as a Medical Director at RiverValley?
-Clinicians choose the consumer population they serve
-New pay structure
-Free trainings and CEU's are provided on-site
-Professional liability insurance provided
-In-house legal counsel available for consultation
- Board Certified / Board Eligible Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist with a Kentucky Medical license or willingness to obtain one.
- Oversees medical services
- Provides in/outpatient behavioral healthcare services to patients of Acumen Counseling Services, Inc., and/or an affiliated provider
- Dedicates approximately thirty percent of time to administrative duties at the Hospital and Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility (PRTF)
- Provides on-call coverage on weekends and holidays with a rotation of 1:2 at Hospital and PRTF.
Full-time employees are eligible for: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, and Long-term Disability
Part-time (0.6 and above) and Full-time employees are eligible for Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, and 403b
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, and Criminal Background Check
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Jermel Wright is an Associate Healthcare Recruiter at KA Recruiting, Inc in Boston, MA. He specializes in permanent placements of Allied Healthcare Professionals in the Laboratory space. He received his B.A. in Healthcare Administration from Stonehill College.